You cannot play retro games without a retro joystick. But this joystick is not really old, it is made with modern technics and components and spare parts like cable, microswitches and buttons are easily available. And you get it in a wide range of different colours.
Play on the C-64, Amiga, Atari or ZX Spectrum (+2/+3 needs adapter). Suitable for this you find even an USB-Adapter to connect this joypad to your PC and continue playing on emulators.
- Interchangeable parts, microswitches, fire buttons and knobs can be purchased separately
- Parts are compatible with SANWA standard
- Stable plastic injection molded housing with UV protection
- Option for Auto-Fire and Fire 1 / Fire 2 switches
- Vacuum suction cups for stability (also available as a spare part
- Available in many different colors