You cannot play retro games without a retro joystick. But this joystick is not really old, it is made with modern technics and components and spare parts like cable, microswitches and buttons are easily available. And you get it in a wide range of different colours.
Play on the C-64, Amiga, Atari or ZX Spectrum (+2/+3 needs adapter). Suitable for this you find even an USB-Adapter to connect this joypad to your PC and continue playing on emulators.
In the default setting, the joystick works on every device with standard DB9 assignment in all directions and the left fire button. here are several possibilities for the function of the second button, which are adjustable. For this purpose, the joystick must be opened, which can be done without problems with a screwdriver. The package also includes 2 connection cables for adapting the second fire button to different systems as well as a short instruction manual. You can download a detailed manual from our website. As the joystick is suitable for all systems, there are of course many possibilities that cannot be described in a short manual. If you want to create a unique colour combination, you can also get switches and buttons in different colours from us.
- Interchangeable parts, microswitches, fire buttons and knobs can be purchased separately
- Parts are compatible with SANWA standard
- Stable plastic injection molded housing with UV protection
- Option for Auto-Fire and Fire 1 / Fire 2 switches
- Vacuum suction cups for stability (also available as a spare part
- Available in many different colors